Inspired by environmental concerns, ShipCEMS is designed to monitor and report traces of SO2, CO2 and other gas substances that are contributing to local and global emission challenges.
Our ShipCEMS is the right choice for ship owners to help them ensure that the forthcoming IMO regulations for emission control areas can be met.
Product in brief
The ShipCEMS design is based on a careful selection of maritime standard components. Our solution uses a heated sample treatment throughout to assure measuring the true composition of the exhaust flue.
A typical installation comprises flange mounted sample probes and stainless steel cabinets for the sample conditioning and analyser systems.
ShipCEMS can be customised to individual requirements, covering all types of exhaust cleaning systems and all ship fuels from heavy fuel oil to low sulphur fuel oil or LNG-fuelled ships.
ShipCEMS can be installed on all vessels, such as cruise ships, ferries, tankers, gas carriers, bulk carriers and offshore supply vessels.
- Continuous monitoring of SO2 and CO2
- NOX and Oxygen monitoring as options
- Extractive measuring technology for demanding applications
- Rugged design for marine environment and operations
- Continuous operation with automatic analyser calibration
- Low-cost maintenance, long service lifetime
Last news & Events
ACI’s 16th Vessel Efficiency and Fuel Management summit will be taking place in Houston, USA on the 21-22 June 2017.read more